Pau campus: 4 weeks in July
Bayonne-Anglet campus: from 1st to 26th August 2016 (4 weeks)
Each course runs for 4 weeks
- Intensive language classes each morning (60 hours total), optional activities each afternoon. Groups will be determined by a placement test on the first day.
- Afternoon activities: come activities are included only in option two (see below), others a free and open to all.
Price for each option
Option 1 Classes only – 60 hours
Option 2* Classes (6o hours) + activities
Students must have proof of valid insurance in order to take part in any excursions.
- 15 hours per week of French language and culture classes (3 hours each morning, Monday to Friday). Phonetics lessons and educational excursions (a visit to the local market or newspaper, for example) could be included.
- 15 to 17 students per class.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a University Diploma in French studies (60 hours), based on progressive assessment. A certificate is provided upon request.
Student groups are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
Oral expression is constantly developed through various learning activities (conversation, role playing, etc.); written expression is also a key focus, developed using a variety of techniques. Authentic documents (videos, songs, posters, ads, etc.) are used to improved written and oral comprehension.
The IEFE reserves the right to cancel this session in the case of limited numbers (less than 10 students per group).
Enrolment does not cover students suffering from any pre-existing illness. It is highly recommended that students purchase insurance in their home countries before travel to France.
July course in Pau
August course in Bayonne