August course in Bayonne
August course in Bayonne
Montaury campus in Anglet: map
Bayonne, Anglet and Biarritz are part of an urban conglomeration, linked by a very practical bus network. During the summer, the bus is the quickest way to travel around the area.
From 1st to 30th of August 2017
Timetable to be confirmed. (lien annoncé vers EDT)
TUITION FEES: 800 €
French language and culture classes
60 hours: 3 hours each morning from Monday to Friday – 9:00am – 12:15pm, with a 15min break.
No courses on 14th and 15th August.
Student will be divided into groups, which are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL).
- A1 – Breakthrough/Beginner level Students will learn about the language and how to communicate in everyday situations.
- A2 – Way stage or elementary level Reinforcement and practise of everyday French, spoken and written.
- B1 – Threshold or intermediate level Continuation of language learning through an intensive study of French culture and society.
- B2 – Advanced or independent level For students who display a certain level of proficiency in their use of French. At this level students will review and expand upon current knowledge, while learning new aspects to ensure a degree of fluency in written and oral communication.
- C1 – Mastery level (for autonomous users) For students with a very advanced level of French, in-depth study of grammatical concepts, working towards understanding different registers through the study of authentic oral and written documents, and improvement of written expression. Exploration of the links between language, culture and civilisation.
Activities with a guide certain afternoons.
- Paid activities (between 5 and 25€ depending on the activity, sign up available upon arrival): guided tour of Bayonne, Anglet or Biarritz, Basque museum visit, chocolate workshop, the Bayonne Arena, hikes in the Basque region, various sports More information available upon arrival
- Free activities: Basque coast beaches, Bayonne cathedral visit, coastal walk, Bayonne botanic gardens. More information available upon arrival
- Spain is a mere 25km away!
ACCOMMODATION (payment on arrival)
- On-campus accommodation, approximately 320 to 390 € for a single room, 450 € for a studio.
Payment upon arrival in cash or by bankcard to CLOUS (Student Services)
- Other accommodation possibilities are outlined in the brochure, available to download below. (link)
For on-campus accommodation, shared kitchens are available on each floor.
Other options are available close to the campus (supermarket, fast food, etc.).
Enrolment not later than 21st June 2016 by one of the following to means:
- Download and print the form below. Send the completed form the IEFE with the appropriate cheque.
- Write to or telephone the secretary of the IEFE, who will send you an enrolment form.
Telephone IEFE: 33 (0)5 59 40 73 85
Cancellation before the start date of the course will incur a 95€ administration fee.
The balance is due on the first day of the course. The full price will be forfeited if the student fails to notify the IEFE of non-attendance prior to this date.
Health insurance is mandatory.
Students must have proof of valid insurance in order to take part in any excursions.
Brochure - download
Enrolment for - Bayonne - 660ko